Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

19.8.11

2 Months Old

I got all set up to take photos of Audrey but it wasn't quite right. She was very fussy and was not up to having a camera in her face.

Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old

She wasn't having it.

So we abandoned the camera and opted for cuddles instead. As soon as I picked her up to soothe her she promptly puked all over herself and down my shirt. Poor baby! Her tummy had been bothering her. We got cleaned up and went to our bed to settle down and cuddle. She was feeling right as rain in no time! So I managed to snap a few more photos.

Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old
Audrey Eleanor: 8 Weeks Old

These days baby girl is bright eyed, alert, and talkative like you wouldn't believe. When I put her into her little lounger bouncy chair she happily chats away to the little toys hanging above her. When you pick her up her face lights up with recognition and a smile. It's amazing.

It's hard for me to put into words how much I love being a mother to Audrey Eleanor. Even when I close my eyes she is often in my dreams. I guess it is because she is such a major part of our lives and is always in my forefront of my thinking. I feel I am exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Being a mom. It's not really very glamorous. I wear my sweatpants more often than I wear any other pants. Spit up breast milk is my latest accessory. My diaper bag is stuffed to the gills and I never go anywhere without it.

And life is perfect.

Baby girl is asleep in my lap right now. All I need is Phil to come home from work (and give me a kiss) and I'll be the happiest girl alive.

xoxo
Talia Christine


p.s. - Audrey slept 7 hours straight last night without waking up. BOOM! I feel like a new woman.

Please take a moment and vote for us below!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Man, how good is that first long sleep! I vividly remember (Joseph was about 5 months) waking up with aching boobs and feeling bloody beautiful! ahahah Hope you get some more sleep like that lady

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Em: Haha! Em! Just today her nap was running unusually long. My breasts were so full. I was appreciating the extra me-time but also wishing she would wake up.


    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a pretty girl, Tal! Can't wait to have another little cuddle with her (and my own Bubba, very soon!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is really really beautiful Talia, she has amazing eyes and such a georgeous smile. can almost hear her talking away when looking at the pictures. :)

    xoxoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love this baby :D

    jaimelynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh poor thing! She is so cute. hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the picture where she is smiling, I can see two little teeth there under the gums!! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! What a doll! Love these!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo