Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

10.9.12

Vote For Emma!


Okay, I very seldom do this (if ever??) but I have a HUGE favor to ask of you lovelies!

You see, my dear friend Emma is in a contest to become the social media storyteller for the Mondavi Center (Davis, CA). If she wins she'll have a 'golden ticket" for the entire season featuring Bonnie Raitt, Elvis Costello, B.B. King, Eddie Izzard, Morrissey, Yo Yo Ma, Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain, Alvin Ailey Dance Company, David Sedaris, and many more. PRETTY COOL!

And I want to help out. And since I've already voted maybe you can help too!

Click the following link: http://bit.ly/OT58li and "like" Offerpop then click "VOTE" for Emma!



She is one of five finalists and is currently in second! Come on, folks! We can do this!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo