Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

8.1.13

Blog Design: Dee*Construction

blog design, blog makeover, designs, blog

My dear friend Dee was kind enough to let me do a little work on her blog and give it a makeover! It features soft peachy pinks, a little hint of handmade, and wider images!

Pop on over and take a look!

xo Talia Christine


P.S. - You'll also notice a brand spanking new look here on the blog! I've been wanting to spruce things up here for a long time and I've been working on it a long time! Four (complete) blog designs later I'm finally happy with what I've got here now. Clean. Simple. No fuss. I needed a little bit of simplicity in this space. And wider images! Pretty!

While you're at it, take a peek at some other designs I've done!

4 comments:

  1. i follow Dee as well. It looks great!
    Nice work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both yours and hers look amazing - great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look fantastic!
    And Sophie (sophieslim) has referred me your way for advice a blog and website makeover?

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo